Friday 13 August 2010

100 Day Countdown to Deathly Hallows Part1







Honestly, I was excited to see this because is was the 100 day countdown for the first part of the Deathly Hallows, but I don't know whether I like this outfit. It looks great in some pictures and in others it looks like it's too big for her. It doesn't quite fit her around the waist. However, I love Emma in playsuit's. Her legs go for miles! So for that reason I say more playsuits Emma! We saw her wearing another playsuit recently at the Nation Movie Awards. Check out that blog post here: http://emmawatsonfashion.blogspot.com/2010/05/national-movie-awards-2010.html

Here Emma wears an Alice by Temperley Cruise 2010 Playsuit paired with a pair of Rupert Sanderson Malone Patent Heels.

 

rupert-sanderson-malone-patent-heels-gallery

1 comment: