Thursday 26 August 2010

Emma at Bungalow 8

Just yesterday Emma was spotted at the club Bungalow 8 in London showing off her new pixie hair do. I’m so happy to see some more pictures of her new look and I can confirm that I love it. Anyway, love it or hate it, it’s Emma’s hair  and she shouldn’t have to care what other people think. As long as she’s happy I’m happy (which should be the stance all Emma fans should take). Here are some pictures from that night. Normally I hate paparazzi photos but in these pictures she looks happy and not too bothered so I’ll post them.

 

L L2 L3 L4 L5

 

For updates on all things Emma, go “Like” my Emma Watson Fan page on Facebook.

 

As for the fashion break down…she wears a French Connection Meadow Jersey Dress and can be purchased for £55 here, and Tod’s Women’s Dee Loafers.

 

french-connection-meadow-jersey-dress-profile

 

tods-womens-dee-loafers-profile

No comments:

Post a Comment