Friday 25 June 2010

Emma at Glastonbury 2010





The Emma drought is finally over! I was expecting she'd be here since George Craig (@GeorgeCraigOno) of One Night Only (@OneNightOnly) had mentioned something about Glastonbury in his tweets. I loved this outfit, and again she seemed completely comfortable. Taking some style tips from her People Tree (@PeopleTree) shoot by wearing Wellington boots with knee high socks (lovely style trend by the way!).

She wore a Louis Vuitton Print Corset Top, for which there is unfortunately no default, Ray Ban Original Wayfarer 2140 Sunglasses, Christian Louboutin Egoutina boots and Hudson Jeans Cuffed short shorts.





















2 comments:

  1. I'm not really a fan of Emma, but I like her.
    Awesome blog, good job!


    I think Emma looked great, I love the outfit and the hair. She looked adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. do you know what the brand is of the cardigan she wore with this outfit? A dark green bottom down one?

    ReplyDelete