Tuesday 20 April 2010

Rodarte Private Party




Honestly, when I first saw this dress I didn't really know what to make of it. It wasn't really Emma's style, but when I thought about it, it was a perfect dress for Emma. It's new & edgy which, when it comes to fashion, Emma is always aiming for. However, there are some dresses from the same collection which I think would have looked awesome too, but they may not have had the same "wow" effect that this particular dress had. I also like how she let the dress speak for itself. She didn't add any jewellery or bag to the look. As I'm sure you'll agree, Emma makes excellent fashion decisions.


Rodarte Spring 2009 Draped Chiffon Dress








A favourite brand of Emma's: Chanel Spring 2009 Couture Heels

1 comment:

  1. Hey ! do u know what she dress she wore and what shoe she got in : http://everydayfacts.wordpress.com/2008/10/07/emma-watson-in-chanel-do-you-like-her/ ? i want to buy the same outfit the day before i graduated. please reply back asap. ty

    ReplyDelete