Saturday 17 April 2010

Patrick Demarchelier Photo Exhibition 2008


Just a short one for my first post as it is a very minimal outfit, yet it looks brilliant. Before I start, I would like to say thanks to my little helper @kstewfashion who runs the Kristen Stewart Fashion Blog. She actually inspired me to start this blog of my own because she made it seem like so much fun.


I'm going to be working my way from the top down, starting with the blazer. Emma is wearing what looks like a Burberry Cool Wool One Button Tailored Jacket.



As for the main component of the outfit, I love it, simply because of the colours and the style. Both are young, fresh & cool which are all classic features of Emma's style. This is a Marc Jacobs Spring 2008 Play suit.







Lastly, the shoes. I am a shoe addict, especially for Louboutin's. In my opinion they are the most amazing shoes on the planet, apart from Converse. These are Christian Louboutin Button Web Strappy Sandals.



No comments:

Post a Comment