Sunday 18 April 2010

Make Up Looks


When I first started doing make up tutorials on Youtube, I was toying around with different looks I'd seen on Kristen Stewart. My first video being the make up she wore to the Sundance Film Festival back in 2009. As most of you will know I love her style & make up looks also. This is why I've decided to do select make up looks for Emma Watson as well. They won't be as frequent as the Kristen videos but I will post some in between my usual Make Up Friday videos.

Since Emma is now at University in the US, there has been a significant Emma drought. Unless she attends more notable fashion shows or important events, we probably won't get another glimpse of this fabulous girl until November when the first part of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows will be gracing silver screens everywhere.

So stay tuned, I will notify you of up-coming Emma videos through my twitter (@kstewmakeup) and through this blog. Hope you enjoy them. I'm very excited to be starting them. Also, a link is there in the sidebar for my Youtube channel.

No comments:

Post a Comment